Adding General Ledger Accounts
How to add General Ledger Accounts.
Create a New General Ledger Account
- Open the Ledger module by double clicking on 'Ledger' in your tool bar.
Note, in this module, you can keep track of sales, purchases, payables, receivables, and tax calculations.
Name the new account and select the account type.
A list of account types will appear.
- Under 'Description' you may add additional information or examples to help other users in understanding the components of the account you added.
You may also add Sub-Ledger accounts within each General Ledger Account.
- To do so, click 'Add Rows'.
- Enter as many Sub-Ledger accounts as you need by typing them in after clicking 'Add Rows' for each addition.
- When you are finished, click 'Save'.