Closing the Debit Machine Batch
This lesson explains how to close (or settle) the debit card machine.
To Pick or Create a New Template
- When the Transfer between accounts window opens click on the 'Pick from Template' button.
Creating a New Transfer Template
Complete the template window as follows:
- 'Name of template' will be Debit Transfer.
- Leave the 'Transfer Amount' blank since the amount will be different for each transaction.
- In 'Currency', input your home currency.
- When you begin to fill 'Transfer From Account' you will be directed to a pop up menu.
Select 'Debit Card' and hit 'Pick Account'.
- Likewise, when you begin entering your 'Transfer To Account', you will be directed to a pop up menu.
Select the bank account which will be debited from and hit 'Pick Account'.
- Click on 'Save' when done.
- Once you have selected your template, the window will show you how much there is in your Debit Account and how much is in your Back Account.
- In the 'Transfer Amount' field, enter the balance you wish to transfer from your Debit Account into your Bank Account.
- Then click 'Save'.