Debit Card Accounts
If you're using a debt card machine you must also add an account for it.
Create a New Debit Card Account
- Double click on the 'Sub-Ledger' module from your tool bar. Then click 'New' to create a Debit Card account.
Note you may also edit or delete accounts within this window.
- To view accounts used within a certain day, modify the date section.
Be sure to complete all necessary fields of the 'Subledger Accounts Entry' form
- Type debt next to 'Account Name'.
Since a debit account would be considered a liability, you must type 'Payables' next to 'General Ledger Account'.
As you begin typing in the box, you will be directed to a pop up window. Here, you must select 'Payabes' from the menu then click 'Pick' or hit <Enter> on your keyboard.
Under the section 'Description' you may add additional information to differentiate this debt account from others you may have.
This section may also be left empty.
- Be sure to check off 'Cash Account'.
- Be sure to also check off 'Display this account in the pull down menu in invoice' so that you are able to use this account within invoices.
- You may add additional details in the 'Advanced' tab. If you wish to do so, see next step for additional information on 'Advanced Settings' before saving.
- Then hit 'Save'.