Configuring FTP Setting
This lesson will demonstrate how to setup Server Preferences to allow publishing of internet rates. This is an advance topic for administrators only. Do not mess with these configurations if you are not sure how to set them up properly. The following steps should be performed on the server itself.
Sign-In as an Administrator
- Make sure you are signed in as an 'Administrator'.
- Enter your FTP settings by filling in the fields below the 'FTP Server Access' section.
- Enter your Host Name, User Name, Password, FTP Port No and check off 'Automatically Upload XML rates to FTP Server'.
- Under 'Flags Image extension', make sure the extension is set to either gif, jpg, png, or JPEG depending on the content of the Flags folder uploaded to the website.
**Note the flag extension is case sensitive thus GIF differs from gif.
- Test the configuration by clicking on the 'Test FTP Setting' button. You may need to click 'Apply' on the bottom left of the window before testing the settings.