Customizing Printed Receipt Templates
This section describes how to customize receipt templates, ie; in the case customers occasionally want to add a signature line in the invoice.
Customize The Printed Receipt
- Click 'Admin' from the Menu Bar then select 'Customize Printed Receipt'.
Choose a Template
- Select the receipt that you wish to customize by selecting it from the drop down menu then click 'Customize Receipt'.
- To change the 'printInvoice_Large' you should change the 'printInvoice_LargeHeaderLess' first.
Note* the headerless form is the underlying template which the 'Large' format is based on, so changing the underlying template would change the 'Large' template.
Header, Detail and Footer
- It is important to understand different section breaks in the template:
The Header section prints at the top of the page.
The Detail section prints for every record.
The Footer section prints at the bottom of the page.
- You can move these separators up and down by clicking, dragging and dropping the objects into the position you would like them, but be careful about moving sensible objects accordingly.
Edit the template
- Click on the desired object to make changes to it.
- The 'Property List' will allow you to edit coordinates, fonts and other properties of the object you currently selected.
- Use the Tool Bar on the left of the Editor to draw Shapes and add Text.
- Once you have made the changes, make sure that you save by clicking on the save icon in the 'Edit Form' Menu Bar, or click the save icon with the reverse arrow to revert back to the factory-settings.