Changing the Administrator Password
When you first sign in to CurrencyXchanger, you will be presented with a list of users. The Administrator is the person who is responsible for setting up accounts, users, privileges, and has full privilege when using the system. It is recommended that you change the administrator default password, especially if you are not the only person using the system.
Login or Sign-in as Administrator
When you use the software for the first time, the Administrator's default password is set up as 'admin' in lowercase letters.
- Select Administrator in the 'User Name' field then enter the password 'admin'.
*Note the password is case-sensitive.
- Then click 'Change Password'.
- Type your 'Current password', which currently is 'admin' in lowercase.
- Enter a 'New password'.
- Then retype your new password in the 'Confirm new password' field.
Make sure that you retype the new password correctly.
- If you have retyped your password incorrectly, you will not see the 'Change Password' button appear; if you have re-entered your new password correctly, the button will appear.
- Click the 'Change Password' button, but be sure to take note of your new password before applying the change.