Creating a New Invoice
How to create an invoice.
Open Invoice Module
- Open Invoice Module by double clicking on 'invoice' in your tool bar.
You may now fill in your new transaction information accordingly:
- If your client already has an account, fill in your customer's name in the 'Customer' box, otherwise leave it blank if it is a walk-in customer without an account.
- If you are buying currency from your customer be sure to click on the 'Buy' button or hit <B> on your keyboard. The adjacent box will say 'Received' followed buy 'We BUY'.
*Note that if you are selling currency to your customer you must be sure to click the 'Sell' button or hit <S> on your keyboard. The adjacent box will say 'Paid' followed by 'We SELL'.
- Fill in the type of payment (Cash, Cheque, Account, Items, Wire, or eWire) next to 'Payment'.
- Select the appropriate currency you will be buying in the dropbox next to 'Amount'.
- Then fill in the 'Amount' your customer wishes to sell to you.
- The updated exchange rate will be listed next to 'Rate'.
- If you wish, you also have the option to give your customer a discounted rate by manually editing the 'Rate' or changing your fees beside the 'Our fee in' box.
*Note you may also increase or add fees here.
- Once you have entered the information above, you will see the amount owing by your customer next to 'Local amount due'.
Double check that the amount due is correct and in your home currency.
- Then click 'Add Row' or hit <*> on your keyboard to save the first part of your transaction.
- A new row has been added into the invoice. You may create another row into the same invoice by repeating the previous steps.
- Once you are finished the transaction, you will see the amount you owe or the amount you are owed appear on the bottom right hand of the window ie; 'Due Payable' or 'Due Receivable'.
- Be sure to collect the amount owing and give back any change.
- Then, once again, click 'Add Row' or hit <*> on your keyboard and a green check mark will appear.
- You may then hit 'Save' where you will be directed to preview your invoice and print it.
- Press 'Close' to move on.