Selling Foreign Currency Equivalent to a Specific Local Amount
How to sell or calculate the foreign equivalent of a specific local amount.
Open a new invoice
- Be sure you are in SELL mode.
- Start by inputting the type of foreign currency your customer would like to purchase in the drop down menu next to the 'Amount' field.
- Note that you might not carry the exact change in the foreign currency for your customer to purchase.
- In that case, you may round up or round down by changing the number in the 'Amount' field depending on the notes you have available.
- Hit <TAB> on your keyboard to calculate the change.
- Now you will see the change applied and the new 'Local amount due'.
- Click 'Add Row' or hit <*>.
- Collect the amount due and pay out any change to the customer.
- 'Save' your invoice and 'Close'.