How to settle your accounts at the end of the day: Shortages and Overages.
- Open a new invoice from the invoice module in your tool bar.
- Type 'SELF' in the 'Customer' field since this is an internal transaction.
- Then click 'Adjustments'.
- Enter the correct physical count in the 'Manual Count' field by selecting the line you wish to edit and clicking 'Edit Row'.
- The 'Manual Count' you adjusted will be evaluated against the 'System Balance' to produce the 'Discrepancy' in the count showing the shortage or overage and the conversion in the 'Adjustment LC' column.
- Then click on 'Apply Adjustments'.