Adding Bank Accounts
Any bank accounts used in your business must be added, follow the steps below to add all bank accounts.
Create a New Bank Account
- Double click on the 'Sub-Ledger' module from your tool bar. Then click 'New' to create a bank account.
Note you may also edit or delete accounts within this window.
- To view accounts used within a certain day, modify the date section.
Be sure to complete all necessary fields of the 'Subledger Accounts Entry' form
- Type the name of the new bank account you wish to add beside 'Account Name'.
- Since a bank account would be considered an asset, you must type 'Receivables' next to 'General Ledger Account'.
As you begin typing in the box, you will be directed to a pop up window. Here, you must select 'Receivables' from the menu then click 'Pick' or hit <Enter> on your keyboard.
- Under the section 'Description' you may add additional information to differentiate this bank account from others you may have.
This section may also be left empty.
- Be sure to check off 'Bank Account'.
- Be sure to also check off 'Display this account in the pull down menu in invoice' so that you are able to use this account within invoices.
- You may add additional details in the 'Advanced' tab.
- Then hit 'Save'.