Running the Program
How to run CurrencyXchanger.
Run 4D Application
Running in Standalone mode
- The first time you open CurrencyXchanger you must run as 'Administrator'.
- Enter your password then click 'Login'.
- You may change your password by clicking on 'Admin' in the menu bar then selecting 'Change Administrator Password'.
Enter your current password then enter your new password and click 'Change Password'.
*Note that the Administrator has all privileges and unlimited control.
Running in Client/Server mode
Setting up new users
- Start by signing in as 'Administrator'.
- Select 'Admin' from the menu bar.
- And click on 'Administer Users Privileges'.
Fill in the 'Users Entry' form
This window allows you to set all privileges and limitations for your users as well as name and password.
Fill in the 'Users Entry':
- Enter your user's name and password in the 'User Name' and 'Password' field.
- Read through each section and check the boxes you wish to allow the user to have access to.
- The table at the bottom of the form provides you with a 'Default Privileges' section.
If anything in the table above it is an exception for the set defaults, you may add it to the list below by selecting it then clicking on 'Add an exception for a module'.
Thus they will become customized exceptions to the rule in the 'Default Privileges'.
- Once you are done click 'Save'.
- The user is now able to sign in on their own and start working with CurrencyXchanger.
- Close the window once you are done adding additional users.